- The information we collect via this website may include personal details you submit, such as name, address, e-mail address, phone number etc.
- Where applicable, some details collected will be used to process your and provide after sales service.
- We may collect data which allows us to recognise you, your preferences and how you use this website. This saves you from re-entering information when you return to the site. This data is collected by cookies from your navigation around the site.
- Your IP address is (this is your computer’s individual identification number that is assigned to your computer when connected to the Internet) which is automatically logged by our web server. This may be used to anonymously note interest in our website and to identify orders that appear abnormal (i.e. multiple credit card numbers being used) in order to identify the source of fraudulent orders.
- Information regarding your system, such as computer type, operating system, browser type, and internet service provider may be collected in order for us to understand our customer base and improve our systems and website accordingly.
New Level UK is the Data Controller for Spirit Fitness, Sole Fitness and Xterra Fitness in the UK. If you opt to receive updates on products and offers via email or other means, your preferences and personal information may be retained for direct marketing such as emails, newsletters, surveys or SMS/MMS text messages from New Level UK or any of our associated brands. You may opt out of receiving direct marketing at any time by simply unsubscribing or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We reserve the right to cooperate with law enforcement officials in the investigation of alleged unlawful activities of our customers or relating to our customers. We will have no legal liability for such disclosures.
All content on the New Level UK website such as text, graphics and photos are protected by United Kingdom and international copyright and database right laws. The compilation of all content on this website is the exclusive property of New Level UK and its affiliates and is protected by United Kingdom and international copyright and database right laws. All software used on this website is the property of New Level UK, and is protected by United Kingdom and international copyright laws.